Check out Movie Box – A Show Box clone for iOS and TVOS it also gives trailer and synopsis of current and past movies. Check it out while it’s hot!
Category: Cable Cutting
The rumoured release date for Amazon’s Prime Video appears to be delayed
October 26, was the approximate release date for the Amazon Prime Video app. Although Amazon has confirmed the app was under development and coming “This year”. A Reddit rumour gave it a move precise date (October 26th at the earliest). Apple TV users would welcome the Amazon Prime Video app with open arms due to their massive 4K library when compared to Netflix and Hulu.
Apple TV users will have to patiently wait a more solid release date but stay tuned we will keep you posted.
The Amazon Prime Video app question has been added to our FAQ.
A quick FAQ for everything you need to know about the anticipated Apple TV 4K.
Tech site iMore released a very helpful FAQ for all your must need, gotta know questions about the newly announced 5th generation Apple TV: The Apple TV 4K.
Here are some of the more important answers to the FAQs
When can I order it and when can I get my hands on it?
- Apple TV 4K goes on pre-sale September 15 and ships on September 22.
What’s it going to cost?
- 32GB Apple TV 4K: $179 ($229 CAN)
- 64GB Apple TV 4K: $199 ($249 CAN)
- 32GB Apple TV: $149 ($199 CAN)
- Note: They have discontinued the 64GB Apple TV 4 (It is still available as a refurbished device)
A premium bundle without the requirement of a basic cable package will make cutting cable that much easier.
According to reports, Apple is currently working towards offering consumers a “premium bundle” consisting of HBO, Showtime, and Starz. This would be huge since traditionally cable providers require you to have a basic bundle before the possibility of bundling.
As it stands, Apple sells HBO, Showtime and Starz at $15, $11 and $9 per month respectively and they are all accessible via App Store. As Apple is currently in the early stages of the process. But one can expect a “premium bundle discount” that will reduce the current price of 35$ a month down. (if paying for each channel individually)
- May 4, 2019Comments Off on Movie Box (Show Box Clone) for iOS/TVOS
- August 5, 2018Comments Off on tvOS 11.3 Jailbreak for Apple TV 4 & 4K
- July 11, 2018Comments Off on Apple Releases tvOS 11.4.1
- July 11, 2018Comments Off on Quick Guide to Apple’s AirPlay 2
- March 30, 2018Comments Off on tvOS 11.3 for Apple TV 4 and Apple TV 4K Now Available
- 3rd Party
- Airplay 2
- Amazon Prime
- App Store
- Apple TV 4K
- Cable Cutting
- Coming Soon
- Cydia Impactor
- For Sale
- Media Players
- Release Date
- Siri Remote
- Tips and Tricks
- tvOS 10
- TVOS 11
- tvOS 11.3
- tvOS 12